- Creating the beautiful background is easy if you do it one color at a time.
- Cut circle for the moon
- Ink brayer with the lightest color of ink: Wysteria Wonder by rolling it across the ink pad. Using a back and forth motion, roll inked brayer across the sky area of the masked cardstock until all of the ink is off the roller.
- Roll some more to blend it further.
- Repeat previous step using the second lightest color of ink Perfect Plum.
- Repeat previous step with the darkest color Elegant Eggplant covering only part of the previously inked area.
- Using the Lovley As A Tree Stamp Set take large oak tree and Mossy Meadow ink to create shrubs in front of where your houses will be placed. Wipe your stamp clean and stamp again using Cajun Craze over the green schrubs.
- Cut out 3 houses and color with blendabilities to your liking. Add any pumpkins, spiders, bats etc
- Stamp images with Black Momento Ink. Place the holiday homes on your card and add some spookyness to it using your imagination and stamps from Holiday Cheer and Gratitude for Days. Add some new Natural and Old Olive two-toned Trim and finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Making an impression one stamp at a time!