Here is a how to on using the new Birthday Bash Designer series paper
Daffidil Delight Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Bermuda Bay 3 1/8” x4 1/8”
Confetti DSP 3 1/16″ x 3″ (Best Year Ever)
Calypso Coral 3 1/8″ x 2 1/16″
Balloon DSP 2 7/8″ x 2 5/8″ (Best Year Ever)
SCRAP Whisper White Cardstock – 1″ x1 5/8″
Small scrap of Birthday bash DSP cut into small triangle mounted on Bermuda Bay and cut out for Party Hat
3” Best Ever Accessory Pack Ribbons
1 Best Ever Accessory Pack Button
3” Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
3” Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
Wetlands Stamp Set
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad
1. Fold the Daffodil Delight Cardstock in half with a Bone Folder. Cut ¼” strips Designer Birthday Bash Washi Tape cut from sheets and tape on the top and bottom sections of the card base.
2. Adhere with Snail Adhesive your layered sections and adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp Birthday Greetings on white scrap and mount on Bermuda Bay.
4. Cut a small triangle freehand out of scrap DSP and mount on Bermuda Bay Cardstock to form a party hat. Top with one Pompom with a glue dot, trim with sequins and place with a dimensional to your sentiment.
5. Cut 3 pieces of Accessory Pack Ribbon as well as sequins and with glue dots attach to Accessory Designer Pack Button of choice. Add the poppom to the center of the button.
6. Take some sequins off the roll and randomly place upon your card with glue dots.
Some of the supplies can be bought here at my online store:
Most I am loving the Stacked With Love Designer Series Paper ! It is such a great buy as you can have choices for great card fronts or backgrounds . It also allows one to make a card bery quickly. In each pack is 48 sheets, 4 each of 12 double sided designs that measure 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″. If you choose to buy this paper you can also purchase it in a bundle shown in the supply section. How I missed that is beyond me, but now I will be going back to order the sweet stamp set You Plus Me. I chose my patterns and cut them one layer smaller than my Real Red 2nd Layer of 3 3/4″ x 5″ SInce the designer layers overlap, you can get 2 cards from each cut. They are 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″″ cut in half. The “ Love” sentiment is a retired Expressions Thinlit that can be replaced with a newer Thinlits Die. Little hearts are from the the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack that is on our Weekly deals this week. Add some banners from scraps, ribbon and some basic rhinestones and you have a great card to give to someone you care about.
The launch of the 2015 New Occasions Catalog and beginning of Sale-A-Bration begins January 6th. It is hard to stop talking about the brand new Bow Builder Punch and Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Die highlighted in the new Occasions Catalog.
How cute is this bow featured on the belly band that surrounds the new Mini Treat Bag Thinlits die? The bows are so simple to assemble and add so much to any project. With this punch you can build a baby sized bow from cardstock or Designer Series Paper . Their finished size is 2 1/4″ x /7/8″. This card uses the new Designer Series Papers, Birthday Bash and Sweet Dreams. It is time to begin making that wish list. For every $50 order, you can choose a free Sale-A-Bration item.
Some of the materials used in creating this bag include:
I have been getting ready for Stampin’ Ups! New Occasions Catalog going live by providing some sneak peek designs! Here is one of the newest Specialty Designer Papers available Jan 6th called Birthday Bash (137783). What yo probably can not tell from the picture is that the balloon Paper has some foil balloons added for extra sparkle. The ribbons and buttons were free with my purchase of $50 or more.
Using the idea of matting in descending order by 1/4″ increments, helps to make the papers and sentiment pop! In case you are not sure of how to create layers se the cutting guide. I now have this handy to take the thinking out of what kind of layers I want to cut. You can cut in order or skip a layer to create more interest in your papers.