It is almost that time to begin to prepare those spooky little treat containers for your favorite goblins . Here is a very simple idea to keep those little goblins happy!
Here is the how to for this little Halloween Package:
- Layer both pieces of designer paper (same side up) and run through the Big Shot using the Square Pillow Box Die.
- Lay both cut pieces side by side with the outer pattern on top.
- Place a strip of Tear and Tape Adhesive along scored and angled edge of both pieces.
- Use a bone folder to fold both edges inward.
- Pull the backing off of the tape and attach to the top straight edge of the underside of each piece, forming the box.
- Using your fingers, gently press along the curved scored box ends until they come together. Optional: The half circle notches will interlock which will hold the ends together more securely.
- Decorate with stamps, twine , ribbon or whatever strikes your fancy being sure to add some bling to your owl.
Some materials used with this project include:
Don’t forget to check out this weeks deals!
Making an impresssion one stamp at a time!
Gail Etchie Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/gigidesigns