Here is a how to on using the new Birthday Bash Designer series paper
Daffidil Delight Cardstock – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Bermuda Bay 3 1/8” x4 1/8”
Confetti DSP 3 1/16″ x 3″ (Best Year Ever)
Calypso Coral 3 1/8″ x 2 1/16″
Balloon DSP 2 7/8″ x 2 5/8″ (Best Year Ever)
SCRAP Whisper White Cardstock – 1″ x1 5/8″
Small scrap of Birthday bash DSP cut into small triangle mounted on Bermuda Bay and cut out for Party Hat
3” Best Ever Accessory Pack Ribbons
1 Best Ever Accessory Pack Button
3” Calypso Coral Pompom Trim
3” Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim
Wetlands Stamp Set
Bermuda Bay Ink Pad
1. Fold the Daffodil Delight Cardstock in half with a Bone Folder. Cut ¼” strips Designer Birthday Bash Washi Tape cut from sheets and tape on the top and bottom sections of the card base.
2. Adhere with Snail Adhesive your layered sections and adhere to the card base.
3. Stamp Birthday Greetings on white scrap and mount on Bermuda Bay.
4. Cut a small triangle freehand out of scrap DSP and mount on Bermuda Bay Cardstock to form a party hat. Top with one Pompom with a glue dot, trim with sequins and place with a dimensional to your sentiment.
5. Cut 3 pieces of Accessory Pack Ribbon as well as sequins and with glue dots attach to Accessory Designer Pack Button of choice. Add the poppom to the center of the button.
6. Take some sequins off the roll and randomly place upon your card with glue dots.
Some of the supplies can be bought here at my online store:
Thanks for stopping by!
Making an impresssion one stamp at a time!
Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator