So many things to share today! Here is a sample of another Blendability Card using the RIck Razzleberry Blendabilities.
Using Daffodil Delight Cardstock layered with Moonlight DSP, this pretty Blended Bloom is accented with the Blackberry Bliss Cardstock, Candy dots and Satin Ribbon . The Happy Birthday Banner is a simple sentiment to finish off the scalloped edge. What is great is that all these materials are available at my store !! Technique Tip: Use the Color Lifter to create a lighter shade in the center of each petal.
Tearing the Moonlight Designer Stack Paper gives the card a more rustic look. Pairing the Rich Razzleberry with Daffodil delight gives the pop of colors a real statement! Lastly the three candy dots in the upper right corner fills the space to balance the design!
There is no limit to the number of free Designer Series Paper packs you can receive. For each three purchased, you will receive one free.
To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you’re paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three you’re paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
Check out our Designer Series Papers in the annual catalog pages 186 &187
Promotion Dates and Deadlines: July 1-31, 2014
These items do not qualify for the offer:
Designer Series Paper Stacks
Specialty Designer Series Paper
Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits
Each marker set assortment is a trio of coordinating shades (light to dark). The six additional colors in the catalog (Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder)) will be released for customer purchase on Aug. 1. These are alcohol based markers that will take your coloring, blending and shading to a whole new level.
• On a piece of Whisper White card Stock , randomly Stamp with Momento Ink, the Blended Bloom Stamp.
• Stamp 2nd bloom on Whisper White Cardstock , and color the entire bloom in the lightest shade of Cherry Cobbler.
• Then take the darkest shade and outline the parts of the flower in areas you think the light would not hit the petals. I usually go around 3/4 of each petal.
• With the medium marker I will take the darkest lines and pull the color towards the center . I finish with a top layer of the lightest marker. When adding the color be sure to go in a circular motion to insure that you have blended the colors.
• Do the same for the center of the flower using the Daffodil Delight markers.
• Cut out the flower and add some Basic Jewels Rhinestones that you have also colored with the Cherry Cobbler Markers.
• Lay some Back to Black Dotted Paper on the White piece and top it with Hello Honey Satin Rbbon.
• Adhere all pieces together.
PAPERS: Hello Honey, Whisper White, Back to black DSP
INKS: Black Memento Ink Pad , Blendabilities Trios: Cherry cobbler and Daffodil Delight