- Creating the beautiful background is easy if you do it one color at a time.
- Cut circle for the moon and for the ground from Eclipse™ paper and adhere to white cardstock to mask the Marsh area.
- Ink brayer with the lightest color of ink Daffodil delight by rolling it across the ink pad. Using a back and forth motion, roll inked brayer across the sky area of the masked cardstock until all of the ink is off the roller.
- Roll some more to blend it further.
- Repeat previous step using the second lightest color of ink Tangerine Twist.
- Repeat previous step with the darkest color Cajun Craze covering only part of the previously inked area.
- Tear a Post It Note for the bottom meadow and Sponge along the Post-It™ Note horizon line with Mossy Meadow ink.
- Remove Eclipse™ Paper.
- Stamp images with Black ink. Cut out the holiday home and add some spookyness to it using your imagination and stamps from Holiday Cheer and Gratitude for Days. Add some linen thread and a piece of grosgrain ribbon and finish the card.
Thanks for stopping by,
Making an impression one stamp at a time!