Another Thank You, using the new Photopolymer Stamp Set, was my choice for my swaps for convention. I will be at the Stampin’Up Convention for the next week, so I will be posting pics to facebook in lieu of posting to this blog! While I’m gone (no updates while I’m there because I really don’t want to miss a thing!), but I’ll give a thorough recap here when I’m back and settled in. That said, I will be posting pictures and updates on my Facebook account (so much easier to post live updates) – if you’d like to follow me on Facebook, please click here. See you in a week.
Now for that swap card! How many ways can you say thank you? With this set there are at least 7 ways in different sizes and fonts for the perfect fit.
These photopolymer images make it easy to see where you’re stamping too! I had my choice of seven and took the Thank you at the upper right hand corner.
Card supplies Used:
Papers: Brushed Gold card base, Whisper White Layer cut at 4″ X 51/4″.
Stamps: Another Thank You, Gorgeous Grunge
• Take your Whisper White layer and stroke with your embossing Buddy to free it of static cling.
• Using the stamp with VersaMark, stamp in upper middle of the layer. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and heat it until the entire sentiment is embossed.
• to add interest, use your gorgeous Grunge stamp with Metallic gold ink and randomly stamp as wanted.
• Starting form the bottom of the layer, use one row each of the Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape.
•TIe the Metallic Gold Baker’s Twine around the taped area twice and knot, spreading the layers. Create a double 1″ bow with the twine and use a glue dot to adhere to the knot.
• Cut off 4 sequins from the string and carefully place each of them on a glue dot and adhere to upper half of card and you are finished with an elegant card, good enough for friends or in this case, for swapping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Make an impression one stamp at a time!