1. To create the heart card base, fold an 8 1/2” by 11” card stock color of choice on the Big Shot Precision Plate. Next put the Scalloped Heart from the Heart Thinlits 3 scallops
above the fold ( this gives you the card hinge ).
2. Using the Bloomin’ Heart’s Thinlit, place on the precision plate atop the Magnetic Platform . ( If using glitter papers cut the heart on the smooth white side of the paper.
3. Using the new tool brush, I was able to get all the small pieces out by a few rolls over the design. Fast and easy but lots of pieces.This tool is so helpful, I was able to cut and clean 21 hearts in less than 30 minutes.
4. If you own the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlit, it actually has 2 sized flowers to use with a glue dot on the heart cut out. to mix it up a little, I punched out butterflies and flowers to add to your
5. Stamp a sentiment and make it into a banner that will go across your heart. Try not to cover up your flowers and butterfly. Tie a bow to add to the outside of your card. Under the bow add string of pearls and sequins with a glue dot.
6. Add additional bling to your flowers and butterfly.
7. For the inside use the small scalloped heart from another thinlit collection and the Sweetheart Punch to layer on top. Stamp a sentiment, put on the white heart and layer
the white heart on to the pink heart.
8. Decorate your envelope.
Some supplies used include:
Thanks for stopping by!
Making an impression one stamp at a time!
Gail Etchie Independent Stampin’Up! Demonstrator